ACE Summer Camp is on, and opening on June 14th, 2021! Download the Flyer
ACE is committed to providing a safe and healthy learning environment during our summer camp and will practice all social distancing and sanitizing recommendations as required by the Fairfax County Health Department and Virginia Department of Social Services.
The Academy of Christian Education is honored to have been named by Northern Virginia Magazine among the Best Summer Camps in Northern Virginia for 2017, 2018, and 2019!
Exploring the Wonders of the World
This summer we are heading to the Adventure Laboratory for fun and learning - where each week will be devoted to a different Wonder of the World. Campers will be doing hands-on STEAM activities as we learn about some of the most amazing feats of engineering in the world. We will also learn about the culture, geography, food, and art of each area.
Campers will engage in academic activities, critical thinking challenges, water activities, crafts, games and much, much more as campers fuse fun activities with academic enrichment and development.
- Week 1 June 14 - June 18 Great Pyramid of Giza
- Week 2 June 21 - June 25 Christ the Redeemer
- Week 3 June 28 - July 2 Machu Picchu
- Week 4 July 5 - July 9 The Colosseum
- Week 5 July 12 - July 16 Petra
- Week 6 July 19 - July 23 Chichen Itza
- Week 7 July 26 - July 30 The Great Wall of China
- Week 8 August 2 -August 6 The Taj Mahal