Steps for Enrollment
Tour the Facility
Your child will spend many hours in this school. Tour the Academy’s halls, see the classrooms, observe a lesson being taught, watch a reading group, and ask questions!
Interview With an Administrator
Examine the curriculum, look at student work, discuss expectations, and tell us about your child.
Schedule a Student Evaluation
All students enrolling in Senior Kindergarten and above will need to have an academic evaluation to determine their academic skill level.
Complete the Paperwork
- Pay the Registration Fee
- Complete the ACE Application
- Present an original Birth Certificate or Valid Passport
- Determine Financial Payment Plan
- Complete the Commonwealth of Virginia School Entrance Health Form
- Complete the Medical Authorization Form if necessary
I Have Heard About ACE, Now What?
Making the decision to enroll your child in a new school is a big step, and every school has a different admission procedures. At ACE we want you to know who we are, what we believe, and the curriculum your child will be using. Come in and tour the school, ask questions, and begin the process that will change your child’s future.